Skip To Main Content
Hewlett-Woodmere Public Schools

Logo Title

Frequently Asked Questions



Reporting problems, providing comments or suggestions

More assistance?
For additional assistance, contact please call (516) 792-4852 or e-mail (preferred method of communication).

About Parent Portal
The Infinite Campus Parent Portal is a parent-specific login to the shared, community-wide Infinite Campus student database. The Parent Portal presents information about students to authorized parents or guardians in real time with secure socket layer (SSL) encryption of the information that is being transmitted.

Do I need any special software?
Parent Portal Computer and Internet Connection Requirements
To effectively access your Hewlett Woodmere Infinite Campus Parent Portal account you will need:

  1. Computer / Mobile Device with internet access.
  2. Web Browser
  3. Adobe Reader™ – This is free document reader available for download on the web at: There are some Infinite Campus reports that require the Adobe Reader.

What happens if I forget my id/password?
Click here if you forgot your user name.

Click here if you forgot your password.    

I didn't receive the activation email. What should I do?
Check your spam/junk mail folders. If it is not there, email

How can I get help navigating this system?
For step-by-step directions on how to use the Parent Portal, click here for user guide.

How often does information get updated in the Parent Portal?
Information is updated in real time. However, attendance office generally takes anywhere from 24 to 48 hours to collect data from various sources to update the student attendance record.

Can I access Parent Portal from anywhere (Home, Work, Library …)?
Yes. As long as you meet the minimum computer and Internet access requirements. See minimum requirements section.

How do I add/change/correct my email address or telephone numbers?
You can update your email address at any time using the Parent Portal. To add/change telephone numbers, contact your child's school or the Registration Office at (516) 792-4826.

How do I change/correct my address?
Incorrect street names can be corrected by contacting the Registration Office at (516) 792-4826. For address changes you must show proof of residence.

How can I add/delete additional contacts?
You need to Call the Registration Office at (516) 792-4826.

What if a report card shows a wrong grade(s) for my child/children?
Contact your child's Guidance Counselor/Teacher.

Who can I talk to regarding Attendance related issues?
Call the Attendance Office at your child's school, but give them 24 to 48 hours before you call to report any errors.