Creating Accessible Content.
Checklist for Blackboard WCM Content Editors
While creating website content it is crucial to consider accessibility. There are a few basic steps that should be followed in order to assure your content is accessible:
- Add built-in Headings to document and do not skip numbers (e.g. jumping from Heading 1 to Heading 3)
- Use built-in List options (e.g. bullets or numbers)
- Add Alt Text for all links
- Add Alt Text for all images
- Defined Table Headers and simplified Tables as much as possible