FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THEINFINITE CAMPUS PARENT PORTAL
About the Infinite Campus Parent Portal
- How do I access the new Infinite Campus Parent Portal?
- Do I need any special software?
- What happens if I forget my user name/password?
- I didn't receive the letter with the activation key. What should I do?
- How can I get help navigating this system?
- How often does information gets updated in the Parent Portal?
- Can I access Parent Portal from anywhere (Home, Work, Library …)?
Reporting problems, providing comments or suggestions
- How do I add/change/correct my email address or telephone numbers?
- How do I change/correct my address?
- How can I add/delete additional contacts?
- What if a report card shows the wrong grade(s) for my child/children?
- Who can I talk to regarding attendance related issues?
For additional assistance, contact please call (516) 792-4852 or e-mail email@example.com (preferred method of communication).
About Parent Portal
The Infinite Campus Parent Portal is a parent-specific login to the shared, community-wide Infinite Campus student database. The Parent Portal presents information about students to authorized parents or guardians in real time with secure socket layer (SSL) encryption of the information that is being transmitted.
Do I need any special software?
Parent Portal Computer and Internet Connection Requirements
To effectively access your Hewlett Woodmere Infinite Campus Parent Portal account you will need:
I didn't receive the activation email. What should I do?
- Computer / Mobile Device with internet access.
- Web Browser
Adobe Reader™ – This is free document reader available for download on the web at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/. There are some Infinite Campus reports that require the Adobe Reader.
Check your spam/junk mail folders. If it is not there, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I get help navigating this system?
For step-by-step directions on how to use the Parent Portal, click here for user guide.
How often does information get updated in the Parent Portal?
Information is updated in real time. However, attendance office generally takes anywhere from 24 to 48 hours to collect data from various sources to update the student attendance record.
Can I access Parent Portal from anywhere (Home, Work, Library …)?
Yes. As long as you meet the minimum computer and Internet access requirements. See minimum requirements section.
How do I add/change/correct my email address or telephone numbers?
You can update your email address at any time using the Parent Portal. To add/change telephone numbers, contact your child's school or the Registration Office at (516) 792-4826.
How do I change/correct my address?
Incorrect street names can be corrected by contacting the Registration Office at (516) 792-4826. For address changes you must show proof of residence.
How can I add/delete additional contacts?
You need to Call the Registration Office at (516) 792-4826.
What if a report card shows a wrong grade(s) for my child/children?
Contact your child's Guidance Counselor/Teacher.
Who can I talk to regarding Attendance related issues?
Call the Attendance Office at your child's school, but give them 24 to 48 hours before you call to report any errors.